Ron Briglia, DMD
Dr. Ron Briglia has been in practice since 1984. With over 30 years of experience and extensive continuing education, Dr. Briglia’s mission is to provide patients with the most comprehensive dental services available. Certified in both Oral and IV sedation, Dr. Briglia offers compassionate care to all patients, particularly those who struggle with dental fear and anxiety. This extreme fear can prevent them from obtaining all advanced dentistry has to offer.
Graduate and Post-Graduate Training
Dr. Briglia earned a Bachelor of Science degree from Gannon University. He then went on to graduate with a Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD) degree from Temple University Dental School. He is also certified in IV and oral sedation dentistry.
Dr. Briglia received advanced cosmetic and reconstructive dental training at the prestigious Pankey Institute. He also attended the Las Vegas Institute (LVI), which is renowned worldwide for providing the latest and most advanced techniques in restorative and smile makeover dentistry.
Professional Affiliations and Activities
- American Society for the Advancement of Anesthesia and Sedation in Dentistry
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation
- Alumnus: Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies
- Alumnus: Pankey Institute
- Academy of General Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- Pennsylvania Dental Association
- Pankey Institute for Advanced Dental Study
- Chester and Delaware County Dental Society
Why Choose us?
- Over 30 years of experience
- Our flexible hours include weekday, evening and Fri/Sat
- For our phobic dental patients, we offer oral and IV sedation
- Our Oral Health Savings plan is a great option for those who do not have dental insurance
- Our treatment and numbing is 100% pain free!
- We offer 12 month interest-free and long-term low interest rate extended payment plans.